Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Let Go Let God On Christmas Eve

I Welcome the Holy Birth Within Me. 

This Christmas Eve, I think of Mary and Joseph and how their journey of faith led them to the humble birth of Jesus in a stable. With love in their hearts and peaceful stillness all around, they brought the holy child into the world. As they laid him in the manger, their joy was complete. I carry this story with me as a reminder that when my plans go awry, I can demonstrate the faith to follow an unfamiliar route, the peace to trust the Divine within me, and the love to know I am never alone. With joy, I welcome the birth of the Christ, commemorated in the birth of Jesus more than 2,000 years ago. This divine light shines steady and bright, and the Christmas story reminds me that the Divine is forever being born.

Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace among those whom he favors!—Luke 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment