Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Let Go Let God Extend Compassion

I Am a Source of Compassionate Understanding. 

All the world’s people want to feel seen and heard and to be loved and accepted. We all have struggles, insecurities, and fears. If I take time to explore the things I find most difficult to love in others, I will likely discover they have come from something unhealed within myself. I may even reveal wounded parts of myself that, if met with understanding and love, can be healed. Today I choose to give the gift of compassion, to others and myself. I extend a tender heart and a loving hand to everyone I meet, helping to create an understanding and compassionate environment for all. I am grateful for the healing that happens in this environment and bless all those who make it possible.

Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.—Galatians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment