Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Let Go Let God With Determination

I Am Supported as I Move Forward with Determination. 

Reaching for my dreams encourages me to grow as I set new goals, learn new skills, and stretch myself in pursuit of new experiences. Through it all, I use my determination to keep me on track as I pursue my goals, especially during those times when I might feel frustrated, discouraged, or uninspired. My spiritual practices help keep me focused and determined. In prayer, I touch the stillness and strength of God that live within me. I affirm: I am strong, focused, and determined. I give thanks for everything and everyone helping me achieve my goals and realize my dreams. Today I am secure in the awareness that my determination helps me stay the course no matter what life brings my way.

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.–Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment