Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Let Go Let God with Resilience

I Am Adaptable and Resilient. 

As I look back on my life, I can see that I have moved through many seasons and changes along my journey. I understand that change is inevitable, a natural part of life. When I forgot this truth, I felt anxious or uncomfortable when life presented me with challenges. I’ve learned to adapt to the twists and turns of life and not resist them. Now when I am faced with a challenge and feel discomfort in my body or unrest in my mind, I pause to remember my divinity. I remind myself that I have the capacity to draw upon spiritual wisdom at any time. I affirm: I greet any change or challenge with resiliency and openness. My mind and heart are at rest as I accept the changes in my life. I am resilient! 

I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.–Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment