Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free to Create My Life. 

I am blessed with the freedom to create my experience of life through my thoughts. I may have obligations and expectations, but I decide the outlook with which I approach them. My attitude of hope and promise, of discovery and joy makes each day special. The power of my mind frees me from the limits of circumstance. No longer discouraged by situations I don’t like, I am free to use my creative mind to envision the greatest outcomes I can imagine. I am free to use my powers of judgment and will to make determinations in the best interest of others and myself. Spiritual law tells me thoughts are things, and as I place my attention on something, I am creating my reality. I am blessed with freedom to create my life.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment