Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The Light of God Lives in my Heart and Guides my Steps. 

Every day as I make decisions, some seem not to need much thought and others seem daunting, even overwhelming. The most comforting thought I hold is that I am not alone. I am one with God and one with the wisdom of God. I use the light of God within me to guide my decisions. This indwelling light is unwavering and constant, shining as a beacon of understanding. With divine light illuminating my path, I intuit which direction to take. Even when the way seems uncertain, I have faith my inner light will guide me to my good. As I release my challenges in prayer, I open to my inner wisdom and to the right solution. Knowing that I make my decisions in the light of God, I proceed with confidence and clarity.

You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.—Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment