Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Love

Love Surrounds Me and Fills My Heart. 

Love fills my senses throughout this Advent season. I find it in the taste and aroma of my favorite holiday recipes, lovingly made. I hear it in my favorite Christmas music, sung with joy. I feel love in a child’s enthusiastic hug and in a friend’s caring touch. I see love and joy in the festive decorations adorning houses and neighborhoods. The love of friends, family, and neighbors at Christmastime surrounds me in so many ways. Throughout the year, love remains the most beautiful evidence of the presence of God in and through all things. Love is the harmonizing power that infuses the world and everyone in it. Inspired by divine love, I perceive the Divine in every person and all situations.

And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.–1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment