Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Let Go Let God Comfort

I Find Comfort in Community. 

I am grateful for my family, friends, and my spiritual community, especially during difficult or trying times. The people who love and care about me help me bear my burdens. No matter what I may be facing, knowing I don’t have to go it alone is a source of deep comfort to me. Just as I am comforted by others, I also seek to be a source of solace for family and friends who may need my support, time, and attention. Even a phone call or a message sent via social media maintains the strong ties I have to those I love and care about. Divine love inspires the impulse that impels me to care for others, to reach out in empathy, to gather them in, and to comfort and console. I am grateful to be a channel of God’s love. 

I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow.—Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment