Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Celebrate Christmas

I Experience The Wonder Of Christmas. 

Today I celebrate Christmas. The gifts of Advent now fully realized, I am filled with the faith, peace, love, and joy that have renewed my awareness of the Christ presence within me. Before my day becomes busy with visiting friends and family or welcoming guests into my home, I take time to feel the promise and the love that this day brings. I receive the true gift of Christmas and realize that people around the world are recognized as members of the human family and appreciated. All this because one man, more than 2,000 years ago, taught us that the kingdom of God, of love, was among us. Today we are reminded to look for the light in each person. It is the Christ light we honor and celebrate this day and carry with us every day.

To you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah, the Lord.—Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment