Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Appreciate Prosperity

I Appreciate the Prosperity that is Here and Now. 

There is no place more blessed than where I am right now, and there is no time that contains more good than this one. I remember this truth when I am tempted to long for past prosperity or fantasize about an abundant future. This is the right time and place for prosperity because I choose to affirm prosperity right here and now. I attune myself to abundant good and notice the flowing richness of God everywhere I look. I appreciate and bless the abundance that is, and I open my heart to new, bountiful blessings. I take a moment to appreciate just how wonderful and full of possibility each now moment is. The more I commit to prosperous living, the more blessed I feel. 

They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season, and their leaves do not wither. In all that they do, they prosper.–Psalm 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment