Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Let Go Let God Give Peace

Peace Flows Through Me and Blesses the World. 

The light of God shines within all people. I pause to remember this Truth as I consider the world and my relationship to it. Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you” (John 14:27). The same divine light that lived in Jesus is shining brightly in me. My peace is a gift I choose to give to the world. I bless the world by affirming: The kingdom of God is among us, here and nowIt is through this Christ-centered awareness that I project a consciousness of peace. I live, move, and have my being in the light, love, and peace of God. I expand my awareness of divine ideas through prayer and meditation, and I do my part to uplift the consciousness of the entire planet. I am walking in the light of God, and I am at peace.

The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.–Revelation 21:24

No comments:

Post a Comment