Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Helpful

My Helpful Spirit Is Divine Love In Action.

When I see an opportunity to be of service, I do not hesitate to offer my help. I am careful to be sensitive to others’ feelings, respecting their right to decline my assistance, never insisting that my way will work better. With humility and grace, I go where I am asked and do what needs to be done. I am blessed to be the hands of God in the world. Being of help always feeds my soul. I also graciously accept help when it is offered, understanding the impulse to serve doesn’t live in me alone. My life becomes richer and more fulfilling when I live and work in harmony with others, willingly offering to help wherever I can, and gratefully accepting assistance whenever I need it.

Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.—Galatians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment