Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Supportive

I Am A Supportive Presence.

It’s often said that teamwork makes the dream work. Each of us contributes something different and necessary to the whole, and if even one piece of the puzzle is missing, the picture will be incomplete. Whether my part is to create a strong foundation, assemble the pieces, or add finishing touches, I do my part with an open and willing heart. The care and love of God are at the root of all the support I give. My divine nature supports my human nature, giving me all the guidance, strength, and wisdom I need to make a difference in the world. I embody and share these divine qualities when I come to the aid of those in need. I am the hands and heart of God, a support and help to all who need me.

The gifts he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers ... for building up the body of Christ.—Ephesians 4:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment