Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Protected

I Am Protected In The Heart Of God.

Like a young child who has come to know home as a safe haven, I know I am at home in the presence of God. I am mindful in this moment. I breathe out, releasing tension. I breathe in, knowing God as the love in my heart. As I take these deep, cleansing breaths, I trust that, at the level of Spirit, no one and nothing is against me because I am one with God. I dwell in an abundant universe, and I am fully divine, just as I am fully human. Remembering this truth, I feel confident and self-assured as I take my place in the world. I turn my awareness inward, replacing limiting thinking with affirmative thoughts and prayers. I am free from fear, centered and poised in the Christ of my being. I am grateful to know the truth that I am divinely protected always.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge.—2 Samuel 22:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment