Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 29, 2022

Let Go Let God With Power

I Have The Power To Be A Force For Good.

These days, so much can feel beyond my control. I can even get a little discouraged wondering how my personal efforts could make a dent in the world’s needs. Today I remember that nothing is greater than God, the one presence and power in the universe. I pray that I may know this great power as my own, as part of my divine birthright. I use my power wisely to speak up for what I believe is right, to be strong for someone who feels weak, to be brave when others feel afraid. I draw my power from a deep well of faith that the nature of God is all good and that adversity will wither under the light of truth. My power keeps me strong in God.

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.—Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment