Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

In Praying For Others, I Honor Our Oneness In Spirit.

I heed the words of the apostle Paul to pray without ceasing. My life becomes a constant prayer when I keep my thoughts on Spirit. I deeply feel my oneness with the Divine and wish to share that feeling of deep peace and security. I focus on others in need of prayer, blessing each one and imagining their awareness of their divinity blossoming within them. Prayer is the language of the unquenchable Spirit. As I pray from a consciousness of oneness, I am grateful to bless others in this way. I take a deep breath and affirm: Amen, it is done. I give thanks, release any attachment to outcomes, and trust that divine order is at work in all things, always.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-19

No comments:

Post a Comment