Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Healing

Wholeness Is My True Nature.

I am created in the image and likeness of God, the image of perfection and wholeness. This glorious truth always lifts my spirit. When my body does not express the wholeness that is the truth of my being, I may feel frustrated or low. When this happens, I look for what I can do to call forth the healing and peace I desire. I keep my body and mind in good health and peak functioning with activities that revitalize me physically, mentally, and spiritually. In the silence of prayer, I relax my body as much as possible, breathing deeply and letting go of thoughts of discomfort, pain, or doubt. I focus on the presence of God flowing through me as a divine life force. I give thanks for this presence of intelligent, renewing life that rejuvenates every cell of my body.

He himself is before all things, and in him all things hold together.—Colossians 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment