Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Let Go Let God Know Comfort

I Am Comforted By The Light And Love Of Christ.

On this Saturday, the final day of Holy Week, I take time for quiet reflection. I feel comfort and deep peace as I recall the words of Jesus: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid” (John 14:27). As I contemplate the enduring truth of my Christ light, I utter a prayer of thanks that I am never alone. I am enfolded in the light of holy love. Divine light and love reside within me as guiding wisdom and lasting peace. I am comforted realizing my past experiences have no power over me. I release and let go. I am stronger than adversity. I am complete as I am. I am positive and expectant of abundant good.

So you have pain now; but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.—John 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment