Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Let Go Let God With Imagination

My Imagination Shapes My Dreams.

Looking back over the events of my life, I realize that many of my most wondrous blessings began in my heart as treasured hopes and dreams. These dreams are the products of my imagination, my spiritual gift of creativity. I am richly blessed by the imagery from my mind’s eye, the nudges of intuition, and the desires of my heart, all of which have helped lead me in the direction of my most dearly held wishes. My imagination is always at work, giving form to my heart’s desires for love, belonging, health, and prosperity. I cooperate with this creative gift, using it to imagine where I next want this life to take me. In complete trust and with deep gratitude, I imagine blessings yet to come.

So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.—Genesis 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment