Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 4, 2022

Let Go Let God Release

I Move Forward Refreshed As I Release What I No Longer Need. 

A cluttered space may feel restrictive, even disorienting. I may feel overwhelmed by the accumulation, unable to easily access what I need. The same is true for my mind when I hold on to old ways of thinking, beliefs I’ve outgrown, and resentments caused by past hurts. This can cause unrest in my thoughts and leave my heart feeling troubled. When I clear out the physical clutter I feel lighter, relaxed, and calm. I resolve to do the same with my mind. In prayer, I discern where I choose to place my faith and let outworn beliefs go. I untangle the knots in my heart through forgiveness and release my past hurts. Mindful release sets me free, clears my mind, and blesses my heart with deep, abiding peace.

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment