Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Let Go Let God In Oneness

I Rejoice In My Oneness With All People And With God.

I revel in the oneness I share with all beings. We are all expressions of God and are one in Spirit. I remember this truth and recognize God in each person I meet. I find peace in knowing that we each are part of the wholeness of the universe. In this truth, there is no separation, only the truth of God that unites us. This unity puts all surface differences in perspective. Nationalities, creeds, opinions, and other issues I might have considered divisive now fade in light of the truth of our oneness, our kinship in God. I am one with all people. In this awareness, I truly belong to something greater than myself. Like being welcomed home after a long absence, realizing my oneness with all others draws me into the embrace of my human family.

One God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.—Ephesians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment