Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Let Go Let God Practive World Peace

Peace In The World Begins With Me.

My thoughts guide my words and actions, so I keep them peaceful and positive. When I encounter hurtful or inconsiderate behavior, my response affects not only my well-being but also that of others. If I practice graciousness and respect, I am on a path of peace that inspires others to act in kind. I keep my thoughts positive and peaceful through affirmative prayer. I affirm I am peace, knowing the tranquility of my soul keeps me balanced and centered. I am a conduit for peace, and it flows from me to create a world overflowing with loving reverence for humanity. Peace in the world begins with the love in my heart. I pray, blessing all the world’s people and radiating unconditional love to every corner of the planet.

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment