Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Let Go Let God Behold Divine Order

As I Release What No Longer Serves Me, The Christ In Me Arises Anew.

Holy Week marks one of the most sacred times of the year for Christians, filled with heartfelt traditions and beautiful ceremonies. It also marks events that brought people from the heights of joy to the depths of despair and back again in a matter of days. Sometimes I find myself navigating similar feelings as I journey through life’s tragedies and triumphs. Getting in touch with what is underneath outward appearances gives me clarity to behold a deeper truth in every situation, a divine law at work that informs my experiences. I can learn so much from the orderly pattern of crucifixion and resurrection. Though I may not be able to see the entire picture right now, I stand strong in faith, trusting that what falls away creates space for the rebirth of my Christ light every day.

Open my eyes, so that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.—Psalm 119:18

No comments:

Post a Comment