Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

I Trust And Follow My Guidance.

At times I may feel guided to travel an unexpected or even an unwanted path. In trust, I follow my guidance because I believe I am moving in the direction of my highest good. As I move through these uncharted experiences, the signs marking the way to go may not be obvious. I may not see clearly in times of distress or confusion. I remember Jesus’ moments of uncertainty as Holy Week progressed and how he ultimately followed his guidance. When my guidance is unclear, I reaffirm that my divine intuition is leading me in the direction of spiritual growth. I turn within to discern my next steps and heed a seeming coincidence, a fresh idea, or a feeling of comfort or even discomfort. With trust and in faith, I follow where my path leads.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.—Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment