Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Grace

Grace Makes My Every Act A Prayer.

The power of grace enters each moment through my prayerful intention. I can make even ordinary experiences shine with new radiance by making every act a prayer. On Maundy Thursday, Jesus shared an experience of grace with his disciples by breaking bread with them, washing their feet, and praying together with them in the garden. Through his focused intention, these simple acts were imbued with a mighty vibration, giving them greater power and making the ordinary extraordinary. Today I connect with that same indwelling grace, wherein God and I are one. I treat every interaction as a divine appointment. Each meeting is an opportunity to bestow my grace upon another. My experiences keep my heart in the infinite presence of God.

As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love.—John 15:9

No comments:

Post a Comment