Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 8, 2022

Let Go Let God Breathe

Breathing Deeply Restores Me. 

I am amazed by how much my breathing affects my feelings. If I am anxious, my breath becomes more rapid, but when I am relaxed, my breathing becomes more steady and rhythmic, calming me. If I am feeling too revved up, I still myself by taking deep, slow breaths. I may visualize myself breathing in peace and calm and see any concerns dissipating with my exhalations. Mindful breathing benefits my body with life-sustaining oxygen and blesses my mind with clarity. My breathing is also my gateway to increased spiritual awareness, its gentle rhythm leading me to a place of tranquility. In this space where time has no beginning and no end, I touch the fullness of my divinity and know that in Spirit all is truly well.

Let everything that breathes praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!—Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment