Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Let Go, Let God

With A Clear Mind And Light Heart, I Let Go And Let God.

I feel great relief when I know I’ve given my very best efforts, even if the situation I care about remains unresolved. In the stillness of prayer, I gain clarity about what is mine to do. Once I have done my part, I know it’s time for me to step back, to turn the task over to other hands and other minds, and to let go and let God. Of course, once I am invested, after I have given my attention, energy, and time, it’s only natural to want to keep working, pushing for the result I wish to see. I remember that letting go and letting God is a dynamic process, a giving to and not a giving up. I trust that when my worldly efforts are complete, I can release my concerns to the Divine and await a perfect outcome in its time.

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I am not afraid; what can flesh do to me?—Psalm 56:4

No comments:

Post a Comment