Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Let Go Let God Follow Faith

The Light Of Faith Leads Me Through The Darkness Of Doubt.

My faith is easy to follow during times of contentment and ease. I do not question my path and feel in effortless harmony with the world around me. In more challenging times, however, my faith may feel harder to hold on to and God may feel far away. I find comfort and inspiration in the story of Jesus’ final days as he wrestled with his doubts. I understand that sometimes fear can temporarily overcome faith during life’s darkest moments. I do not judge myself for a fleeting lack of faith. Instead, I take it as a cue to reaffirm my belief in the goodness of God. Faith is my light when darkness surrounds me. Even if the entirety of my path is not visible, I place my faith in the wisdom and truth of life.

For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith.—1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment