Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Let Go Let God Gather

We Gather And Magnify The Presence Of God.

As I gather with others in the spirit of love and peace, my awareness of God’s presence becomes more powerful, even palpable. Together we create an energy, a vibration greater than any of us has alone. I am comfortable and at ease when I notice our differing appearances, preferences, backgrounds, and opinions because I am reminded of the limitless diversity of divine expression and my place in it. When I join in fellowship with my family, friends, and all others who are dear to me, each of us becomes a mirror for the others. We see in one another the divine presence that lives in and expresses as every person. The unifying energy of divine love unites and binds us together. In this love we are one.

How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!—Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment