Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 22, 2022

Let Go Let God Care For The Earth

I Am A Caring Steward Of The Earth.

I care for the earth the way I tend to my home, with loving attention and respect. Just as I would keep my home well-maintained and comfortable for myself and my loved ones, I do my part to care for the earth, the home of my human family and every creature imaginable. I want future generations to find joy in the resources, diversity, and beauty that I have known and treasured throughout my life. I practice conservation, mindful of my impact on the earth. I may volunteer to help keep public spaces clean. I appreciate the world’s many wonders and bless the planet with thoughts of gratitude. I walk upon the earth with care. I am grateful for the stewardship of those who came before me. They inspire me to be a good steward of the planet I will one day leave behind.

The earth has yielded its increase; God, our God, has blessed us.—Psalm 67:6

No comments:

Post a Comment