Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Let Go Let God Know

Deepening In Self-Awareness Helps Me Know God. 

As I have progressed along my path of spiritual self-discovery, my growing understanding of myself has deepened my relationship with God. At one time, God felt far from me as a power and presence outside myself. As I have grown in spiritual understanding, I have come to know God as the one presence and power within and all around me, a comfort and help in times of need and a source of joy in times of happiness. I refresh myself in the quiet presence of God. There is nothing for me to do other than to feel and know. I greet the day with energy and confidence knowing God as the light in my mind, the life in my soul, and the love in my heart.

Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is.—1 John 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment