Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 25, 2022

Let Go Let God Freely

I Am Free To Choose Kindness.

I may not be able to choose the way people communicate with me, but I am always free to choose my reaction to the words and actions of others. No one can make me feel or respond a certain way. This understanding is at the heart of living freely. I am free to be generous and compassionate with others. I am free to give generously of myself. I am even free to walk away. Even if something happens that causes a flash of anger or irritation, I am free to pause, take a breath, and turn within before I respond. My aim always is to share the best of me in all situations with all people. I have complete freedom to give voice to my inner spiritual nature in all that I say and do. I choose to respond with love and kindness.

Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.—Romans 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment