Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Determined

With The Strength And Power Of God, I Am Unstoppable.

Discouragement visits all people from time to time. When I feel discouraged, I do not give up, even if I feel tempted to throw in the towel. Instead, I recognize the feeling as an invitation to strengthen my resolve. I grow in confidence and determination as I draw upon my divine gifts of strength and power. Realizing I have more to rely upon than my human abilities alone gives me the boost I need to keep going, to believe in myself, and to trust that God is with me. I think empowering thoughts and speak words of affirmation, telling myself I am capable of achieving whatever I set out to do. The power of God surges through me, enlivening my mind with creative ideas and my body with boundless energy. I am bold, blessed, and determined. 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.—2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment