Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Let Go Let God With Momentum

My Momentum Propels Me Forward.

Getting started can be the most fun, exciting part of a new endeavor. Gathering materials, receiving well-wishes and support of friends and family, and imagining my eventual success may feel like a rocket booster, propelling me far along my journey. Over time, the initial excitement may fade and I may begin to lose my enthusiasm. I regain my momentum by renewing my purpose and rekindling the impulse that led me to get started. Pursuing my deepest desires and highest aspirations leads me to spiritual fulfillment. The dreams of my heart draw me closer to God. The greater my momentum with which I pursue them, the richer my experience of the Divine within will be. 

I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit.—Ephesians 3:16 

No comments:

Post a Comment