Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

In The Spirit Of Service, I Share My Prayer. 

Prayer is a consciousness I bring to every breath. It is my comfort, my peace, my guiding light, and my touchstone. It creates a solid foundation to build and informs my every decision. Each day begins with a prayer of gratitude and an affirmation of divine order and ends with appreciation for the day’s blessings. Along the way, grace is my companion. With each hello, I send blessings, and with every parting, prayers for safety, love, and prosperity. When asked to pray, I pause to center myself in the awareness of God and see those for whom I pray enfolded in support and healing energy. Remembering we live, move, and have our being inside God, I visualize divine energy active within every need. In gratitude, I claim the best and highest outcomes. 

Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.—Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment