Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Let Go Let God Serve

Being Of Service To Others Draws Me Closer To God.

Serving others is a powerful spiritual practice. When I serve, I share the love and care of God and my experience of the oneness of the human family grows. Even the smallest acts of service cast a pebble of love into the pool of our shared life, and the ripples spread to shores unseen by me. Perhaps a helping hand extended toward someone harried by daily events will kindle their kind acts toward others. Perhaps lending my talents to a cause I care about will fill my heart and give me a sense of purpose, while bettering the world for everyone. Holding others in my prayerful thoughts sends positive energy flowing their way. No matter how I serve, God is in the love, care, and compassion I offer today. 

Serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.—1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment