Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

I Trust The Truth Of Divine Order.

When I feel as though I am lacking direction, when it’s hard to know what to do first, what to prioritize and what to let slip away, I step back and affirm divine order is the truth of my life. By affirming all life is in order, I understand I don’t have to create order. I need only align myself with it. I begin by realizing that even the most daunting endeavors have a starting point. Recalling the adage, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step,” I remember I need only take the first step to get started. I trust the other steps will follow. I will take each one in turn, trusting the Divine within to guide me along my path. Affirming divine order, I welcome ease and grace with each step. 

Keep my steps steady according to your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me.—Psalm 119:133

No comments:

Post a Comment