Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Let Go Let God Seek

As I Seek, I Trust I Will Find.

It’s natural to want to have answers to questions and solutions to problems. It can feel frustrating to have to sit with an unresolved situation, waiting for insight and understanding. Yet, the spiritual quest that calls me to seek also calls me to make peace with uncertainty. Seeking answers, insight, and greater self-knowledge all open me to a fuller experience of myself and of God. Patience and trust are my guides through the process. Each question is a gift, a way to let the light of truth stream into my consciousness the way sunlight streams into a dark room. Even if I find myself in darkness, I trust with positive expectancy that as I seek, I will find myself and God anew. 

Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.—Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment