Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Let Go Let God Nurture

I Bless Those Who Nurture Others.

Today I bless and honor all who give compassionately of themselves. May their care and service return to them in even greater measure. I see them nurtured, loved, and deeply appreciated as I pray for their continued well-being. As I appreciate those who care for others, I feel inspired to compassionate action myself. I look for ways I can help lighten someone’s load, help them feel seen, or even just bring a smile. Finally, I turn my nurturing attention inward. I treat myself with loving-kindness. I focus on affirming thoughts and open my heart to God’s love. Immersed in the presence of the Divine, I relax. When I nurture my soul, I am a radiant presence of good wherever I am. 

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.—Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment