Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 5, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Lighthearted

I Live Lightly And Welcome Ease And Grace.

I am lighthearted, taking life in stride. As I open myself to serendipity, I relax and trust I will find myself in the right place at the right time. I am blessed to know ease as I journey through life. Releasing thoughts of scarcity, I find myself in the flow of true abundance, rich in kindnesses, and blessed in so many ways. My light heart welcomes grace. Freed from the tendency to worry, I trust the divine presence within to help me feel the fullness of my happiness in my triumphant moments and have the help I need during my lower points. Trust in God’s goodness around me is the key to my lightheartedness. I give thanks from my grateful heart and know even greater blessings. 

Even those who live many years should rejoice in them all; yet let them remember that the days of darkness will be many. All that comes is vanity.—Ecclesiastes 11:8

No comments:

Post a Comment