Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Delight

I Delight In The Presence  Of God.

When the world seems chaotic and my life gets a bit frustrating, I feel my burdens ease when I turn within to commune with Spirit. Throughout my life, God, the one presence and power, is the anchor holding me securely in place and the wings allowing me to soar free and unfettered. When I align myself with this truth through prayer and my other favorite spiritual practices, the stresses of daily living ease. The more I practice the presence of God, the more readily I sense this presence all around me. From the glory of the sunrise to the tranquility of the sunset, I carry the awareness of God with me. I sense the Divine in the beauty that surrounds me and in the kindnesses that bless me. The world is bright as I delight in God. 

Then you will delight yourself in the Almighty, and lift up your face to God.—Job 22:26

No comments:

Post a Comment