Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 26, 2023

Let Go Let God With Wisdom

My Wise Heart Knows What To Do.

Spiritual wisdom is part of me. In difficult circumstances, I align with the wisdom of God and discover the guidance I seek. As I become open and receptive to my wise heart, my intuitive awareness gives me the sure knowledge that everything is coming together in the best way for everyone concerned. Whether I am facing an important or a minor decision, I am attuned to the guiding presence of God within. I know what direction to take and how to see things through. I can trust the discerning awareness that reveals my perfect path, and I follow that way to the most beneficial possible outcomes. I am grateful to be blessed with the wisdom of God. I use good judgment. My path is clear, and my guidance is sure. 

For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.—Proverbs 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment