Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Divine Guidance Is Always Mine.

Whatever roads I travel in life, the guidance of Spirit is with me as part of my divine identity. I do not need to search outside myself for it. I need only turn within to find all the guidance I need. Maybe I have an important decision to make. I have asked for advice from my friends and family, but the answer still seems unclear. My mind keeps me awake at night with so many thoughts. Then I remember guidance has been available to me all along. As I listen more acutely for my guidance, I let go of trying to find the answer through human channels and turn my attention to the voice of Spirit. I trust I am moving in the direction of my highest good and have everything I need inside me to get there. 

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth.—John 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment