Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Provide Strength

Spiritual Strength Sustains Me.

Sometimes I doubt whether I have what it takes to do what is before me. At those times I feel a bit depleted, I remember the inexhaustible power of God is part of my divine identity and mine to call upon at any time. My strength can take many forms. In addition to physical strength, I have the mental and emotional strength to cope with life’s stress and challenges. Strength of character helps me to be honorable in my dealings with others. Spiritual strength is the bedrock that supports me and is the source of my endurance. Even during times I felt I had nothing left to give, no way to keep moving forward, the strength of God within me kept me going. By committing to live from the awareness of my divinity, I grow ever stronger. 

Honor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his place.—1 Chronicles 16:27

No comments:

Post a Comment