Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 12, 2023

Let Go Let God By Grace

The Grace Of God Soothes My Heart.

I give thanks for the comfort of grace. When I find myself in a difficult spot, I feel the enveloping love of God flowing into my heart. I feel soothed as I center myself in the healing presence of divine love. As I lift up my consciousness in the grace of God, I draw forth the best outcomes for my soul. With renewed clarity, I feel my way is assured and my path is clear. I trust God’s grace. This connection is already part of me, so there is no striving or effort as I surrender to it. I am supported and comforted as I rest in the heart of God. I feel a reassuring sense of well-being and contentment. In the awareness of perfect wholeness, I feel this loving energy guiding me into new opportunities that fulfill the desires of my heart. 

Then the father said to him, “Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.”—Luke 15:31

No comments:

Post a Comment