Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Experience Healing

Through The Power Of God, I Experience Healing Of My Mind And Body.

I may experience pain and difficulties, and sometimes the load feels heavier than I can bear. At these moments of despair, I trust God. There is no difficulty or disease I cannot transcend through faith in divine healing. Faith in God’s healing power washes away my fear. Whether the challenge arises from grief over loss, during periods of ill health, or struggles to meet my daily needs in a world rife with turmoil, I release my troubles in faith. I trust the indwelling power of God to refresh and heal my mind, body, and affairs. I am never alone. The healing power of God is mine to call upon whenever I need. As I claim my healing, I realize the truth of me is perfect wholeness. This is the truth of my life, today and every day. 

It will be a healing for your flesh and a refreshment for your body.—Proverbs 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment