Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 8, 2023

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I Have Unshakable Faith In God's Goodness.

Whenever I’m out of my comfort zone, I call upon my faith to move forward courageously and confidently. With faith I move boldly toward realizing my dreams. I put God first in all my affairs. I begin my day in prayer, affirming my oneness with God and trusting that divine order is at work in my life. I see each experience as an opportunity for growing in awareness of my divine identity. Faith helps me believe God is greater than any circumstance. I give no power to appearances, and fear, doubt, and worry dissolve. I have absolute faith in God’s healing power at work in my life. When challenges arise, I focus my awareness on the guiding light of the Christ within. In faith, I trust I am being guided to my highest good. 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment