Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Share World Peace

I Share My Peace With The World.

Each day I have a choice to contribute to the discord and disturbance that have become so common in daily life or to contribute to the peace and harmony I wish to see. Although it’s an easy choice, it can also be a challenging one. As much as I wish to live in a peaceful world, it can be hard to rise above the irritations and aggravations that can be part of anyone’s life. I remember the power to choose peace lies within each of us. After all, if we created the world we’re living in, it’s within our collective power to create a better, more harmonious one. Today I vow to do my part to bring peace into the world. I offer grace and forgiveness easily. I let small things go. I am quick to smile and slow to frown. Peace in the world begins with me. 

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment