Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Let Go Let God In Prayer

In Prayer, I Immerse Myself In The Love, Light  And Wisdom Of God.

Prayer is a wonderful part of spiritual living, a precious opportunity to rest my mind and body, turn within, and feel the presence of God. I am in the flow of divine energy each time I immerse myself in prayer. In this place of blissful communion, I become an open vessel of the love, light, and wisdom of God. My prayer practice sets the tone for my day. I begin each morning with prayers of affirmation and energy that fuel me with zeal and creative energy. Before bed, I speak prayers of peace and gratitude that help me release the events of the day and drift off to peaceful sleep. At any time of day, however brief or long, my prayerful moments help me touch the presence of God. As I pray, I feel renewed, revitalized, and newly alive in God. 

Pray without ceasing.—1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment