Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 22, 2023

Let Go Let God Receive Prosperity

I Have Everything I Need To Make My Dreams Come True.

I may hesitate to pursue a dream, even one that’s close to my heart, for fear I will not have the resources I need to see my goal through to completion. At these moments, I remind myself I live in an abundant world and am fully deserving of everything in it. This realization makes even my boldest ambition seem feasible. When I couple my dream with the determination to make it happen, I attract powerful streams of prosperity. My passion and commitment are the key. When I commit, avenues of prosperity and opportunity open to me. I trust I will receive the inspiration and ideas to move myself forward. As the doors of opportunity open, I walk through and claim my prosperity. 

And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:19


No comments:

Post a Comment